Finding physical records can be time consuming, and there’s no guarantee that the last person who touched a record put it back where it belongs – that’s the risk of human error. It’s time to let technology do what it does best – repeated tasks without error. That’s what you get when you convert paper, microfilm or microfiche to electronic records – safe, reliable, and retrievable information at your finger tips, when you need it via digital document imaging!
Whether you’re just about to reach a paperless environment and need to clear out some archived records, or you’re just getting started, we can help.
- Project-specific consultation – we understand budget restraints and can help you maximize every dollar you invest in your project.
- We convert records of all sizes - from aperture cards, to standard documents, to large format scanning.
- Expert paper, microfilm, and microfiche conversion to electronic.
- Cradle to grave service – scanning, indexing, data entry, data migration, and record disposition
- Extensive work flow tracking.
- Large volume shipping and receiving ability – with an impeccable ZERO-lost-record rate.
- Continuous record access during conversion – we will minimize the impact your project has on day-to-day operations.
- A secure environment and a workforce that understands information protection, such as HIPAA compliance – in our workforce, throughout our procedures, and within our faculties.
- Quality Assurance procedures proven and trusted by the US Air Force.
Get a conversation started, please reach out to us by using the form below, or by calling 1+(316)651-5250 today.